Monday, May 18, 2015

Rambling on :)

Its been so long since I wrote on this blog.
It was one of those things that I was so excited to start but hard to keep up with as I am starting to realize I have commitment Issues. (smirks at self)
I always seem to be excited about starting new things but most times end up giving up when I'm close to what I want. I believe the reality of almost having what I want scares me a bit ( I do not know why). 
I came back to this blog because I promised my self to start again as a way of expressing myself. It is also going to be a way for me to find what I am really passionate about. 

My last blog post was on 05/08/12 since then I have gotten my associate degree in art, I am now currently more than halfway done with my nursing program, which I'm looking forward too finishing. 
I started a bucket list (more like goal list) and on it was me starting back my blog as a way to sometimes vent out on things that upset me, things that make me happy or even laugh. 
Hopefully things I write in this blog wold be helpful to someone out there. 

SO... I'm debating on posting the things on my bucket list on here and cross them out as I have achieved or done them.
This is something I probably would end up doing because I want to share it with people.

I'm gonna end this post with a corny post

(Scripts are corny and predictable. Real life is always better. ---Lauren Conrad)


No comments:

Post a Comment