Thursday, October 6, 2011

BB cream !! for dark skin

So there is this new craze going on in the make up world and it B.B. cream which stands for Blemish Balm cream. B.B creams are mostly sold in Asian although it was formulated in Germany. Being like most beauty product made for people with fair/ lighter skin. You would rarely see people with dark skin color wearing it, however however recently while doing more research "you-tubing" I found some people who had dark skin like mines using this product and saying it still had the same effect if mixed with foundation that matches out skin tone. After viewing some of this YouTube videos I also decided that I was going to give the B.B cream a try it being something I had wanted for a while but feared it would go with my skin tone.

I ordered the Missha perfect cover B.B. cream in the darkest shade they had which is NO.31 
it also has the SPF 40 PA+++  which I think was great because I stay in Florida and always need sun protection for my face. 
below are some pictures of what the Missha B.B cream looks like
I also post a short video for you to see you what it looked like after I applied the B.B cream with my foundation







3 comments:

  1. What MAC colour are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @completedisbelief thanks for reading my blog ...am not sure what MAC color I am.. .. but i'm currently using Revlon colorstay 400 caramel which gives me good coverage over all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have seen what it looks like before foundation since I'm not going to put something on top of it so I could have preferred to see the way it looks naturally on your skin without foundation it's a truer color then. But I thank you

    ReplyDelete