Thursday, July 21, 2011

THE BEGINNING

Hi guys my name is Mimi. Hope you guys are having a nice summer so far you know going to the beach and so on..
Am starting this blog late summer because I am about to be done with summer classes and would have some free time on hand and this just seems like a fun way to spend my time, am also hopping this would be something that I would come to love doing and keep doing for a while...
I will be blogging about the random things I do, make and also things I buy or eat that I think are good hehehehe... I love to eat so I have to talk about food,  my be if I'm feeling very creative sometimes I might write a few short stories or review some books I have read, also I will be documenting my hair journey in this blog. 
I hope the you find my blog interesting am gonna try to keep it as real as possible !!
                                          
                                                         -xoxo, Mimstarr 


No comments:

Post a Comment